What's new

Language board applications

Joeri

Donator
Use the following formats to request changes.

Applying for new language board
Application for new board
Language:
Reason:
Extra mods (optional):

Request moderator change
You must be board moderator to request changes
Request change
Reason:
Type: Add/Remove
Forum name(s):

Place a comment below with the correct format to request changes

AntOne

Police Chief
Language: Polish
Reason: There is no Polish chat so i can take care of this :)
Extra mods (optional):

zrag07

Language: Turkish
Reason: 2many turkish players in fivem and this will be a chat for em to speak in turkish language and talk to eachother
Extra mods (optional):

Joeri

Donator
AntOne said:
Language: Polish
Reason: There is no Polish chat so i can take care of this :)
Extra mods (optional):

zrag07 said:
Language: Turkish
Reason: 2many turkish players in fivem and this will be a chat for em to speak in turkish language and talk to eachother
Extra mods (optional):

Both added

Reyser

Language: German
Reason: There are a lot of German players in FiveM and Germany is the 6th most visited on CIT Server. I will also create guides for German players to understand what you can do on this server.
Extra mods (optional):

Joeri

Donator
Reyser said:
Language: German
Reason: There are a lot of German players in FiveM and Germany is the 6th most visited on CIT Server. I will also create guides for German players to understand what you can do on this server.
Extra mods (optional):

Added

Ismail

Language: Tunisian
Reason: Tunisian arabic dialect is different compared to others arabic countries, I can translate the rules and make guides about the server to help new Tunisian players as there is many visited the server.
Extra mods (optional): none for now.

Joeri

Donator
Ismail said:
Language: Tunisian
Reason: Tunisian arabic dialect is different compared to others arabic countries, I can translate the rules and make guides about the server to help new Tunisian players as there is many visited the server.
Extra mods (optional): none for now.

Added

Nixa

Language:Slovenian,Serbian,Bosnian,Macedonian,Croatian,Monte Negro(Ex. Yugoslavia)
Reason: There is still no one who applied yet for it. And i could make this board very useful for our people,
Extra mods (optional):/

Joeri

Donator
Nixa said:
Language:Slovenian,Serbian,Bosnian,Macedonian,Croatian,Monte Negro(Ex. Yugoslavia)
Reason: There is still no one who applied yet for it. And i could make this board very useful for our people,

So what language you want to request?

Nixa

Joeri said:
Nixa said:

Let's just say Ex. Yugoslavia
Because all those countries talk pretty much the same language and we do understand each other.

Nixa

Joeri said:
Nixa said:

Is this application denied or accepted?

Joeri

Donator
Nixa said:

ADDED Serbian board

Meow

Language: Chinese
Reason: Sometimes i will see some players are Chinese, if Chinese Board got added on Forum and it will make me more easier to help Chinese players from Taiwan, HongKong, China or Malaysia.
Extra mods (optional): -

Joeri

Donator
Chungus said:
Language: Chinese
Reason: Sometimes i will see some players are Chinese, if Chinese Board got added on Forum and it will make me more easier to help Chinese players from Taiwan, HongKong, China or Malaysia.
Extra mods (optional): -

Added Chinese board

Classic

Request Turkish Board moderator change
Reason: Current moderator is inactive and the board seems dead. I want to become moderator after that i will work on the board. Turkish Players need an active board.

OneManArmy

Language:persian
Reason: i mean i brought like 10-15 iranians to the server and i'm bringing more so i want to translate the rules and extra things for them so they can understand it
Extra mods (optional): @[BtN]BullShark

Joeri

Donator
OneManArmy said:
Language:persian
Reason: i mean i brought like 10-15 iranians to the server and i'm bringing more so i want to translate the rules and extra things for them so they can understand it
Extra mods (optional): @[BtN]BullShark

Added

Classic

Classic said:
Reason: Current moderator is inactive and the board seems dead. I want to become moderator after that i will work on the board. Turkish Players need an active board.

Will anyone check ?

Joeri

Donator
Classic said:
Classic said:

Will anyone check ?

You can already start adding items to it. If you will keep actively posting on the board I will transfer moderator to you.