What's new

Can't /linksteam

sunda bae

Started playing CIT5 on 14 April 2020

jrua1800

Former Staff L5
I been not playing cit5 for about 6 months. When i play it again yesterday im losing all my progress. When im asking wtf just happened people says i need to do /linksteam. But when i try to do it all i get is "you need to run steam in the background then restart the game" even though im already running steam in background and restarting fivem

Hello, @sunda bae

Have you tried restarting steam then restarting FiveM? ALSO, a heads up, make sure you are using the old steam account which u used to play with, otherwise when you do /linksteam and connect to a brand new steam account, you will lose everything.

sunda bae

Started playing CIT5 on 14 April 2020
Hello, @sunda bae

Have you tried restarting steam then restarting FiveM? ALSO, a heads up, make sure you are using the old steam account which u used to play with, otherwise when you do /linksteam and connect to a brand new steam account, you will lose everything.
Thanks for the respond @jrua1800

Im already trying that for atleast 4 times now, closing Fivem and Steam through task manager. Im even restart my pc. And im sure im using the old steam account since im never change my steam account at all

jrua1800

Former Staff L5
Thanks for the respond @jrua1800

Im already trying that for atleast 4 times now, closing Fivem and Steam through task manager. Im even restart my pc. And im sure im using the old steam account since im never change my steam account at all
Sorry to hear that, i've contacted the Lead Developer, let's hope he can fix this issue for you :)