What's new

refund request

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIMP-007

I DONT KNOW wut happend but i was playing cop went to buy guns and i usually go for the max out all ammo types but this time that options simply wasnt there i though that maybe the bug out and maxed out my ammo...............come to find out IT TOOK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM i already asked my group leader to get me a loan so i can buy the exencial but yeah a refund plz
i also tried to relog from server, the game its self it still didnt work in case u dont believe me i also spoke with the staff in the game

jrua1800

Former Staff L5
I DONT KNOW wut happend but i was playing cop went to buy guns and i usually go for the max out all ammo types but this time that options simply wasnt there i though that maybe the bug out and maxed out my ammo...............come to find out IT TOOK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM i already asked my group leader to get me a loan so i can buy the exencial but yeah a refund plz
i also tried to relog from server, the game its self it still didnt work in case u dont believe me i also spoke with the staff in the game
Hello, @SIMP-007 please post a refund request here -> https://cit5.net/forums/forums/refunds.48/
Read 'Refund application' first then post a topic with the format and filled in accordingly.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.