What's new

Group creation

jrua1800

Former Staff L5
I am here on behalf of G_ZE (MTA) / "ja_foste" in FiveM, one of the original founders of BOCA on MTA, as we joined 2 days ago to try and look around on the server, after a while we decided to create the 'BOCA' in the server, however as the fame on the name pursues it, it was already created, and we would like to ask if it was possible to get that deleted so we could get the leadership of the original name, being G_ZE / ja_foste the founder as he is the original foudner from the old BOCA on MTA. I saw this on another thread and it was done, i am asking kindly if it is possible. Thanks, kind regards.

ChiKa

Enjoy Life while you still can 🥳
I guess as the group "BOCA" isn't an official group or an active group. I think that may happen. But if the founder of "BOCCA" here in CIT5 is active, i guess you must talk with him if he would give the group to the original founder of "BOCA" in CIT2.
Anyways you have to wait for a higher level staff to give his feedback about this matter :D

jrua1800

Former Staff L5
I guess as the group "BOCA" isn't an official group or an active group. I think that may happen. But if the founder of "BOCCA" here in CIT5 is active, i guess you must talk with him if he would give the group to the original founder of "BOCA" in CIT2.
Anyways you have to wait for a higher level staff to give his feedback about this matter :D
In the days i've been here I haven't found any1 with the group BOCA, you might see but pay attention as for now until this is resolved we are using _BOCA_ but we would really appreciate if the high staff could do this for us. Thanks for your answer tho :)