What's new

About Fisherman Job

estein

Hi,

I am a type of player that wants to get L10 on every god damn job. But the fisherman job, i couldnt even get to L1 because filling your net with fish is taking extremely long time consuming.
In my opinion, the fish boat we are getting's net should take 100 fish (when filled to 100%) and level up like in Miner's backpack (+100 net storage on every level) as well as you level up.

And, current level up system works like this: when you fill your net 100% and go to the fisherman it counts as point every time drop off (the filling your net with fish is taking time, going to dropoff also takes so much damn time) and you need 50 drop-offs for even for reaching L1. This needs to be like in MTA Cit, where you will level up with how many fish you have droppen to the fisherman.
And progress will be like 0 - 100 fish >newbie (L0), 100-1000 fish >junior fisherman (L1)

Many people is going to agree if they play as fisherman in-game. You will understand how hard it is to level up atleast.

Edit: Some grammar fixes

Last edited:

TrIpMo

Agree, the only job of Civilian I never passed L1, the process is so slow and boring I am not gonna be bothered with this job in it's current state.